- Our processes include over 10 state of the art quality inspection stations, which perform 100% functionality testing of all products (as opposed to the cheaper representative sampling).
- We operate the largest and most advanced adjustable bed base manufacturing facility in the world
- Our process makes extensive use of robotic manufacturing and welding to ensure consistency
- We operate an Incoming Quality Inspection “IQC” Facility for Actuator & Electronics Life Cycle Testing & Validation
- Many Ergomotion bases feature Eucalyptus Plywood Construction. Eucalyptus is classified as a “hardwood” that is versatile and an extremely sustainable material. Eucalyptus crops can produce up to 30-times more volume per year than the average carpentry wood bearing trees. The density and nature of Eucalyptus makes it one of the most structurally sounds hardwoods available, which can be impregnated with fire retardant (that does not wash off) through the pressure treatment process.
- We own and control the supply chain, ensuring only the highest quality materials are used in our products
- Ergomotion motors feature precision German engineering
- We test to exceed international industry standards
- We back our products with an industry-leading warranty and 100% US-based in-house customer service
- We have over 1 million bases sold, in use in over 30 countries
C$2,500.00 Regular Price